Terms And Condition
You are welcome, here, to www.tutorchapter.com ("Service" or "Site"), owned and operated by AG Edutech Services Pvt Ltd.
1. Acceptance of Terms
The Terms, "User," "you" and "your" means an individual or entity as a Customer and/or Expert and/or tutor as applicable. "TutorChapter," "we," "us" and "our" refer to TutorChapter. "Customer" is any person who asks a question on the Site. "Expert / Tutor" is the person who gives answers to questions on the Site. They both are marginally different but both use website resources. “Moderator and / or Manager” means the person moderating user posts and all the transactions taking place in the site.
3. Right to Modify Terms
You are communicating with us thorough electronic media whenever you visit tutorchapter.com or send us e-mails. Implied is your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We prefer to communicate with you by e-mails or chats or pop-ups, by posting notices anywhere on website tutorchapter.com . You will agree that all the agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree to maintain and provide us in your TutorChapter account profile with us, your current and active email address. If, by chance, the said account has been terminated by you or us or you file a request for changing your email address, your previous email address will be treated as User not subjected to TutorChapter and any claims on all past interactions with us on your previous email address will be deemed invalid.
TutorChapter may change, revise or modify any of the Terms at any time by posting them on the Site. All changes become effective upon posting, automatically; provided, however, that any material changes to the Terms will be effective thirty (30) days after notice to User, either via email from firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address on file with TutorChapter or via other means including but not limited to a pop-up or banner, message or other conspicuous notice on the TutorChapter website. When you specifically agree to the new terms, your agreement will be effective immediately. You agree to make any and all necessary arrangements so that you (and not your spam filter) receive all emails from these email addresses. Your continued use of the Service will signify your acceptance of the changes. If you do not accept the changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site. The latest Terms will be posted on the Site, and you should always review them prior to using the Site.
B. The Website
The TutorChapter Site is a venue for informational and educational purposes to allow Customers to study and ask questions and Experts to answer them. Users of the Site, and not TutorChapter, provide the content in Posts (defined below). The Experts determine which questions to answer; Experts are not employees or agents of TutorChapter but are, like Customers, simply Users of the Site. The study material on site is not a direct property of TutorChapter but an indirect online resource resulting from common user participation building up the website. The content in the study material under any page of site may or may not reflect a similarity from any other recourses as it is a user portal. The concerned page will be removed on immediate request through e-mail by the claimant on email@example.com. TutorChapter does not entertain any sort of conversations between Customers (users) and Experts (users) and may restrict a user or Expert from accessing website resources. In no condition we prefer or refer or entertain particular Customers, or endorse or recommend particular Experts. Any such representation on internet without a proper consent in written or electronic mails from firstname.lastname@example.org pertaining to tutorchapter.com , will be treated as a violation of Identity of TutorChapter, You acknowledge that TutorChapter cannot and does not edit, modify, filter, screen, endorse or guarantee the content of Posts. Accordingly, TutorChapter is not liable for any acts or omissions of Experts, content in Posts, the ability of Experts to answer questions or the ability of Customers to pay for answers. We cannot ensure that a Customer or an Expert will complete a transaction. Not withstanding the foregoing, TutorChapter reserves the right, but is not obligated, to refuse to post or to remove any content. Any particular post (though closely moderated) falling under human rights violation, or treated as insecure content, has porn content, is abusive, illegal, unauthorized, emotional, sensitive, communal, hatred or defaming someone will be treated as an instance of happening and will be removed on immediate request without any information to the troll /user / expert.
ANY EMERGENCY QUESTIONS AND CRISIS SITUATIONS (particularly regarding medical or mental health issues) should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals (e.g. in the U.S., call 911). The Site is not the appropriate venue to deal with such situations.
4. Posts Not Private or Confidential; Anonymity
The Site is an Internet-based forum (akin to a modern version of a radio call-in program) and information submitted in the content of your questions, answers, requests for information, responses, profiles, signatures, qualifications, comments, and posts in the Expert Forum and other places where Users communicate on the Site (collectively "Posts") is not private or confidential, nor is it protected by attorney-client privilege, and it may be read, collected, and used by others. For example, search engines may index your questions, answers, and other Posts to allow them to appear in search engine results (e.g. if someone does a search on google.com, your questions, answers, and other Posts on TutorChapter that relate to the search may appear in the google.com search results list).To better protect your privacy, use an anonymous user name and do not include information regarding your identity or contact information in your Posts.
5. Verification; No Reliance on the Term "Expert"
Use of the term "Expert" by TutorChapter and on the Site is only meant to describe Users who answer questions on the Site and are in-turn accessing website resources. Claimant may or may not choose to refuse taking services from any tutor. Actions relating to all legal disputes between a user ( the owner who posted question) and tutor/expert (replying the question) will be entertained only after a notification is made to email@example.com . Although TutorChapter verifies the qualifications, it does not to guarantee any particular level of expertise of these Experts as its their personal information which they may or may not wish to share. All judgments are based on their work and performance. We treat Users and Tutors equally and their profiles are maintained by themselves. We strongly recommend not to proceed with any tutor if you are in doubt or are unsure of the Expertise of the tutor. Identification on the Internet is difficult. For these reasons, TutorChapter cannot and does not represent, warrant or guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of the credentials or identities of and provided by Users including Experts. TutorChapter will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any information or content contained in Posts.
6. Information Not Advice; No Client-Professional Relationship
Answers on this Site are to be used for general information purposes only, not as a substitute for in-person evaluation or specific professional (medical, legal, veterinary, tax, financial, etc.) advice. By providing online tutoring / email tutoring, Tutors /Experts do not form attorney-client relationships with Users of the Site. The law and governmental procedures in your area may differ from those at the tutors and experts region or nationality. Tutors in some categories may be licensed, certified, educated, employed by or have experience in only particular jurisdictions of any one particular country but may entertain your question as we don’t bind anyone from sharing information. Your following the answers provided here under any legal, law – related context will be your own responsibility. You accept that TutorChapter is not related with and is free from any such claims where answers are not appropriate. “TutorChapter WORKS AS A MENTOR IN ENHANCING THE SUBJECT AWARENESS OF USER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WE RECOMMEND YOU TO USE THE TUTORIAL SET OF SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY US FOR ANY PURPOSE. YOU FREE TutorChapter FROM ANY LIABILITY OVER YOU PERTAINING TO SUBMISSION OF REFERENCE SOLUTIONS AND TUTORIALS OF YOUR QUESTIONS.” No professional-client relationships shall be formed on the Site. Communications on this Site are not confidential and they are made available to all users of website. Do not include any safeguards and procedures typical of in-person evaluations and visits. You accept that the confidential information shared in any form is not related to TutorChapter and you own the responsibility of getting into any scenario leading to personal harassments, un expected visits, threat on confidential property using confidential information shared, robbery, theft, criminal act, medical sophistications, financial support (lending /debiting). You free TutorChapter from all such claims by accepting that TutorChapter may remove / disable / de-activate your account if any professional - client relationships are formed.
Questions - Assignments you submit and the responses / solutions you receive do not form the basis for a professional-client relationship, including but not limited to attorney-client, physician-patient, or therapist-patient and are not subject to standards or requirements of confidentiality and/or privilege associated therewith. TutorChapter shall have the perpetual and irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, remove, modify, edit, translate, publish, perform, display, post, transmit and distribute ("Use") your questions, comments, and/or the corresponding answers without compensation to you, anonymously or in the aggregate, for internal or external purposes, alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology.
C. User Accounts
7. User Accounts; Restricted Activities; Suspension or Termination of Service When you register as a User on TutorChapter, you will create a user name (a registered email address) and password for access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name, password and account data, may not share this information or your account with anyone else, and will be solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account. We may prompt you to add your Gmail, facebook, Hotmail or Yahoo accounts to TutorChapter account for accessing your information to keep you updated. We never proceed and fetch your contacts and information`s unless confirmed by you. You will immediately notify TutorChapter of any unauthorized use of your password or account. You should only create one account on the Site. Any suspicion of multiple accounts by you under different user ids will result in permanent suspension of all your accounts and if any TutorChapter account of yours has been suspended or terminated, you are restricted to open another account on the Site. You agree to keep your contact and billing information (including but not limited to email address) up-to-date, and to comply with all billing procedures, including providing and maintaining accurate and lawful billing information for active TutorChapter accounts. Restricted Activities - You further agree not to submit questions or comments or assignments designed to elicit responses that relate to illegal activity or that infringe upon another party`s intellectual property rights. You may not sell, use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, publish, perform, display, post, transmit and distribute questions or assignments, comments or answers for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of TutorChapter. You are prohibited from soliciting Users of this Site, including Experts, for any purpose (including inviting other Users to contact you off of the Site or inviting Users to participate in a website that competes with TutorChapter or the Site or charges money to receive answers or to communicate with purported Experts or tutors). Suspension or Termination of Service - If you wish to terminate your service, you may do so by furnishing us with written notice of your decision. Your notification must be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Cancellations will be effective within 7 business days. Any fees accrued as of the effective date of termination will be payable according to the Terms. You are required to either (1) transfer your balance money to your friend / partner / user of TutorChapter within 7 business days. Under all such transactions 10 % of your Amount will be deducted as a compensation for Balance transfer process and the remaining shall be transferred OR (2) You can initiate a refund back request via electronic media (e-mails) with a copy of valid ID proof / National ID / Recent TutorChapter transaction receipt. We may follow a number of steps to confirm your identity. You are requested to provide most reliable and appropriate documents in the first notification. The Requestor will be entertained thrice for incomplete documents and subsequent requests will halve the original amount to be refunded, provided the identity documents sustains the request. At any time, without notice, for any or no reason, TutorChapter reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, to modify and discontinue any portion or all of the Service, and to restrict, suspend and terminate Users` accounts.
8. Charges and Promotional Services
TutorChapter platform allows you to post your questions under one fixed category per assignment and interact with the moderator not tutor for all the help needed. This facilitates communication with moderators via chat, emails and online message boards under your account section, and enables delivery of solutions or answers to your questions, among other services ("study material, glossary, textbooks details, and university specific resources"). Customers on the Site are bound to follow the payment methods followed by TutorChapter . You accept that you have no objection if you are prompted to buy a subscription package or any other offer from TutorChapter repeatedly and your constant denial of the same will not stop the promotional services and offers.
9. Acceptance is Presumed
Once you receive an answer from a tutor, your acknowledgement of acceptance is presumed. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ANSWER OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, FROM THIRD PARTIES OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ANSWER, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
However, you are requested to check it and open for clarification within Fifteen (15) days from the time solution was received. Any request for clarification and/or disregarding solution and/or improper and/or incorrect solution and/or justification made after the period of Fifteen (15) days shall not be entertained by tutorchapter.com . The tutors assigned to your question may change under the clarification process and you have no control over the assigning process of tutors. The amount paid to the previous tutor won’t be refunded but transferred to the re-assigned tutor. By accepting an answer, you are instructing and authorizing that a portion of your payment be paid to the tutor / Expert. By accepting more than one answer, you are authorizing TutorChapter to charge your payment source (for example, the credit card or PayPal account or Bank Account associated with TutorChapter) and instructing and authorizing that a portion of each of your payments is to be paid.
It may happen that you may not receive a response from an Expert, or that you will be satisfied with your communication with an Expert. In the rare instance that no Expert responds at all to your question within 48 hrs opening the clarification, TutorChapter will provide you, as part of the Site access benefits, with copies of or access to other previously asked questions and answers on TutorChapter in a category related to your question (as determined by TutorChapter in its sole discretion). You may request partial or full refund for the amount paid and you might be refunded the amount after a proper negotiation process.
10. Refund Policy
End user satisfaction is the goal at TutorChapter. We strive to give you the complete solution to your request and for that we might not refund but will entertain your question for a maximum 15 clarification processes so that the correct solution is provided to you. Any further clarification will not be entertained. If you do not accept an answer and are not satisfied with your experience on TutorChapter for any reason, then as your sole remedy you may request a refund within fifteen (15) days since you paid to ask your question on TutorChapter here at email@example.com or by calling Customer Service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week). Please make sure you have viewed the most up-to-date responses to your question before requesting a refund. If you do not request a refund within fifteen (15) days of your receiving the solution, TutorChapter is not required to provide you a refund for any reason and shall be entitled to retain the full amount of your payment as compensation for providing the Site access benefits related to your question. Refund mode will be the same as the payment mode. All refunds will be processed within 5 days of refund approval.
TutorChapter maintains the right to initiate special incentive, pricing, membership, and other programs. These may be limited, at TutorChapter’s sole discretion, to defined and limited Users or non-Users. Any promotional monies or credits placed into customer accounts by TutorChapter for use towards answers on the Site remain the property of TutorChapter (they never become the property of Users and never become refundable to the User), and unless otherwise stated on the Site or in an email to a User, will be usable only for thirty (30) days.
D. Legal Statements
12. Release Users are responsible for their acts and omissions and content placed on the Site. Because the TutorChapter Site is a venue, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users / Experts / Tutors, you release TutorChapter (and our officers, directors, agents, parents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
13. Proprietary Rights of Content
You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the Service, including code and software for commercial purposes. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on the Site, please contact the copyright owner. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. You agree that Posts on the Site, materials, ideas, comments and testimonials you submit on the Site or other venues, including but not limited to the TutorChapter blogs, the TutorChapter social pages on facebook, Twitter or to the Site administrator or any employee, ("User Content"), will not be considered confidential and may be used by TutorChapter, in its sole discretion, without any obligation to compensate for use of or to return any submitted materials. You grant to TutorChapter a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights, including the right to use, reproduce, display, edit, copy, modify, transmit, publicly perform, extract and create derivative works thereof, that you have in your Posts and User Content, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to any such Posts and other User Content.
14. No Endorsement of Non-TutorChapter Entity; No Relationship with Users
TutorChapter may endeavor to offer to its Users products and services offered by non-TutorChapter entities. Placement of information, logos, links or names of such non-TutorChapter entities on the Site does not constitute an endorsement or warranty of these entities, their products or services. You take full responsibility for a decision to visit or patronize any such entity and hold TutorChapter harmless from any liability arising from such actions.
15. Information Control and Storage
We do not control the information provided by Users, which you may find to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. By using this Site, you agree to accept such risks and that TutorChapter is not responsible for the acts or omissions of Users on the Site. The amount of storage space per User is limited. You agree that TutorChapter is not responsible or liable for the deletion or failure to store content and/or other information.
16. Exclusion of Warranties
NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. TutorChapter DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. TutorChapter DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, FROM THIRD PARTIES OR A LINKED SITE WILL BE CORRECT, ACCURATE, TIMELY, RELIABLE OR OTHERWISE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL TutorChapter BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER`S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, FROM THIRD PARTIES (SUCH AS EXPERTS OR OTHERS) OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A THIRD PARTY OR A LINKED SITE. USE OF THIS SITE IS AT USERS` SOLE RISK.
17. Limitation of Liabilities
IN NO EVENT SHALL TutorChapter, ITS PROPREITORS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS OR OUR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA, USE, REVENUE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THE TERMS BASED ON ANY THEORY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PROPREITORS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS OR OUR EMPLOYEES, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT OF FEES YOU PAID TO TutorChapter IN 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (B) $ 50. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
There are no refunds for (email tutoring / online tutoring) sessions delivered, unless the student can prove within one week that the tutor taught a wrong concept. In this particular case, the student gets a 100% refund.
Tutoring packages that expire have no refunds for expired sessions.
Each student must inform his/her tutor at least 24 hours in advance when canceling a session, the student gets a 50% refund. If he/she fails to inform and misses an appointment, that session is lost and no refunds.
20. Choice of Law and Forum
CHOICE OF LAW - The Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the India - Delhi, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
DISPUTES; DISPUTE RESOLUTION - All disputes, claims and controversies, of any sort or nature, between us, arising out of the use of the Site ("Dispute"), shall be resolved solely pursuant to the following procedure:
(1) notification to the other party of the facts of the Dispute, the legal basis for the Dispute, and all damages claimed, in writing delivered to (a) the User`s email address on file with TutorChapter, or in either case
(b) TutorChapter Head Office: AG Edutech Services Pvt Ltd, 117, Ansal Tower, 38, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019, India or firstname.lastname@example.org , whichever is applicable ("Dispute Notification");
(2) allowance of thirty (30) days from receipt of the Dispute Notification to receive a response to and/or offer to remedy the Dispute.
NO CLASS CLAIMS WAIVER. The parties expressly agree that there shall be no class claims, consolidation or joinder allowed in any dispute between the parties, and that no claim may be made through an action purporting to represent a class of Site users or otherwise asserting claims on behalf of a class ("Waiver"). In the event this Waiver is found to be unenforceable, Dispute resolution process shall be voided in its entirety, and the parties may file a complaint in the courts located in Delhi - India, UP - India courts and agree to waive any and all jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections.
22. Legal Disclaimer: TutorChapter.com provides Email Tutoring to students with detailed solutions to help you understand the steps involved in solving such problems and thus develop your ability to solve similar problems and assignments on your own. The solutions provided by TutorChapter.com are not intended for any grading submission or an exam and we believe you will abide by this policy of academic integrity. TutorChapter.com will provide full support for clarifications on all solutions till you understand the concept involved except for assignments submitted to grading or substituting your class work
23. Conclusive Agreement
The Terms constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between you and us. You agree that TutorChapter may assign the Terms to any other entity of its choosing, with or without notice to you. It supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreement, oral or written, and any other communications, representations, warranties and understanding relating to the subject matter of the Terms.